Another one bites the dust … Paula Deen has just been dropped by Walmart.
The retail giant just released a statement, saying, “We are ending our relationship with Paula Deen Enterprises and we will not place new orders beyond those already committed.”
Walmart is Paula’s latest business partner to sever ties with the celebrity chef in the wake of her n-word scandal … a list that includes the Food Network, the Caesars casino company, and the ham company Smithfield.
Deen appeared on “Today” this morning, offering a tearful apology — saying, “If there’s anyone out there that has never said something that they wish they could take back … please pick up that stone and throw it so hard at my head that it kills me.
For more Click Here
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Second Kennedy Heights Shooting in Two Weeks
- Another Top City Official Bolts for Detroit
- Ohio House Gives Green Light To Traffic Camera Ban
- Why Black People Don’t Support Each Other: Race, Stereotypes & America
- Nelson Mandela Is On Life Support, Suffering From Kidney Failure
- Half Price Deal: Big Papa’s
- Texas Senator Wendy Davis’ 13-Hour Filibuster Successfully Beats Abortion Bill