Even history books can confirm how long black people have been in competition with one another. Divided by skin complexion as house and field Negroes, we were forced to create segregation within our own race. Trickling down from generation to generation, black people seem to still embody this desire to compete and tear one another down. Could this be why black people don’t support each other?
For the full article Click
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- 10 Fun Facts About Michael Jackson
- Miley Cyrus, Stop Disrespecting What ‘Feels Black’
- Man Critically Injured After Saving Niece From Falling Tree
- Prosecution to Unveil Mystery Witness in George Zimmerman Trial Today
- Al Sharpton: Paula Deen Shouldn’t Be Judged On Past Statements [VIDEO]
- Hidden Camera Records Savage Attack on NJ Mother