The Mississippi cross-dressing man charged with depraved-heart murder back in 2012, for administering illegal buttocks-enhancing injections that killed a Georgia woman, is now being charged for a second death.
Tracey Lynn Garner, formerly known as Morris Garner, was arrested Thursday and charged with one count of depraved-heart murder, for the death of Marilyn Hale of Selma, Alabama. Garner allegedly injected “a silicone substance” into Marilyn Hale on Jan. 13, 2010, which she later died from.
Prior to the charge, Garner had been on house arrest awaiting trial for the 2012 death of Karima Gordon. Gordon traveled from Atlanta to Jackson, Miss., to receive the injections in late March 2011, dying several days later. Conviction for depraved-heart murder carries a potential life sentence.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- 1230 The Buzz at Juneteenth
- Riverfront Restaurant Condemned Due To Safety Issues
- City to Move Forward with Parking Operations Lease
- As The Streetcar Project Begins, Questions Still Rise
- Technology Isn’t Your Friend, But It Can Be
- Picture Of Wendy’s Employee Caught Eating From Frosty Dispenser Goes Viral
- Detroit Stops Paying Billions in Debt to Avoid Bankruptcy