President shakes it off. “I wouldn’t feel comfortable if I didn’t have at least one heckler.”
As Obama was extolling the virtues of Israel’s political system and free press, a man began yelling out. The president shook off the heckles and continued with his speech.
“No, no,” Obama said as some in the crowd began to boo the heckler. “This is part of the lively debate that we talked about. This is good.”
The crowd cheered.
“You know, I have to say we actually arranged for that because it made me feel at home,” Obama went on. “I wouldn’t feel comfortable if I didn’t have at least one heckler.”
A pool reporter on the scene reported the heckler was yelling in Hebrew about jailed Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Midday Walnut Hills Shooting Leaves One Dead
- UK Basketball Fan Blames Liberals For Team’s Tournament Snub
- Women and Their Stories: Marjorie Parham and Marian Spencer
- President Barack Obama Picks OSU To Make It To Final Four! Breaks Down 2013 NCAA Tournament Bracket
- History Channel Responds to ‘Bible’s’ Obama/Satan Resemblance
- Roland Martin Is Leaving CNN
- Local Sequestration Protest Scheduled for Today