Voice Of Elmo, Kevin Clash Sued For Drug Parties
Kevin Clash, the voice of Elmo, is being sued by a man who claims Clash lured him to engage in lurid, crystal meth sex parties when he was still a minor. According to TMZ, one of his accusers from the original set of allegations, Sheldon Stephens, has brought a lawsuit against Clash, saying that he’d “lured” him into crystal meth parties when he was just 16.
Stephens claims he was taken to Clash’s New York lair by chauffeured limo. While there, he alleges Clash smoked crystal meth during their sexual escapades. He says Clash also gave him poppers to intensify the experience.
And, Stephens says, the chauffeur was in on it … the driver allegedly masturbated while watching Clash and Stephens have sex.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Apartment Boom Continues Downtown
- Sentencing Awaits in North College Hill Beating Case
- Butler County Sheriffs to Begin Daily Patrol of Schools
- Did Magic Johnson Sell-Out Black Business For Profit? [OPINION]
- Mitt Romney’s CPAC Speech: I Am Sorry That I Will Not Be Your President
- Glenn Beck On ‘Bible’ Series: Devil Looks Like Obama
- Really? CPAC Participant Says Slavery Gave Blacks ‘Food And Shelter’ [VIDEO]