Since they first appeared at National Right to Life’s “Rally for Life ’90,” hundreds of thousands of “STOP ABORTION NOW” signs have been distributed and displayed at pro-life rallies across the country. The signs have been part of an exhibit at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History, she told LifeNews.
Listen To Dr Alveda King below:
In addition to greeting marchers on the National Mall, National Right to Life’s headquarters will play host to the organization, KIDS: Keep Infants with Down Syndrome. KIDS helps raise awareness that, tragically, the number of babies prenatally diagnosed with Down syndrome are aborted. Dozens of children with Down syndrome and their parents will join Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wa.) in a gathering before heading down to the March for Life.
“Our humanity is not defined by the atrocities that have been committed throughout history, but by the shining light of those who recognize injustice and refuse to be complicit through silence,” Tobias concluded.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Pistol Packin’ Granny Busts Caps At Mugger In Botched Robbery Attempt [VIDEO]
- Nine Former ‘American Idol’ Contestants Sue Show For Alleged Racism
- Behind The Scenes At Inauguration 2013 [MINI MOVIE]
- Inauguration Rewind: Testimony, Cheers, And Inspiration [VIDEO]
- Seriously? GOP Demands Obama Resign After Beyonce’s Alleged Lip-Synching
Originally seen on http://elev8.com/feed/