Via Foxbaltimore.com and
Baltimore Raven Terrell Suggs has surrendered his fire arms in respect to an ongoing domestic dispute with long time girlfriend.Maybe after the Kansas City Chiefs murder-suicide, T-Sizzle doesn’t want to take any chances. Candace Williams, filed a 70-million dollar suit against Suggs two years ago, but had it withdrawn. However, last month she filed a court order in Baltimore County Circuit Court. Read More.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Did Belcher’s Trauma From Football Collisions Exacerbate Emotional Problems? 911 Call Released
- UC Football Head Coach Butch Jones Leaves For Tennessee
- Cincy Residents Raise Concerns on Budget Cuts
- Belcher Murder-Suicide: Orphaned Daughter Eligible To Receive $1,000,000 From NFL
- NewsOne Looks Back On the Most Unbelievable Crimes Of 2012
- Black Community Must Protest Stand Your Ground Law To Protect Black Youth
- Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Right To Vote