Evelyn Lozada wants her no-contact order against Chad Johnson to expire, TMZ reports.
The ex-NFL star and former husband to Lozada is on track to finish his batterer’s intervention program in a few months. Johnson is expected to ask the judge to end his probation and end the no-contact order against him during this time.
SEE ALSO: Who Was The First Black Saint?
If the judge grants him these requests, Lozada will have to file for a civil restraining order against him. But TMZ reports that she has no interest in doing so because she wants to “move on.”
Johnson pleaded “no contest” to domestic battery following his Aug. 11 fight with Lozada. He was sentenced to a year of probation and the batterer’s class as part of the plea.
Despite Lozada’s desire to end the no-contact order, she has no desire to get back with Johnson.
It is too bad that Chad and Evelyn’s marriage ended so quickly–and violently. But, do you feel Chad can learn from his mistakes and become a better husband to a different woman?
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Sandy Brings Potential Rat Invasion In NYC [AUDIO]
- Exclusive!: Barack Obama Warns About The 5 Symptoms Of Romnesia! [Exclusive Interview]
- Evelyn Lozada: I Want No-Contact Order With Chad To End
- President Obama In Cincinnati Wednesday (10/31)
- Hurricane Sandy’s Impact On Cincinnati
- New Poll Suggest Majority Of Americans Harbor Prejudice Toward Blacks
- NewsOne Asks New Yorkers: What If President Obama Loses?
Originally seen on http://newsone.com/feed/