The Weirdest Sex Laws in the U.S
Every once in a while we get the distinct pleasure of hearing about some whacked-out law that’s still on the books in America. We all snicker, wonder how the law got there in the first place, and then go back to ignoring the laws we find inconvenient. According to FoxNews.com, the United States has more laws on the books regulating sexual behavior than all the European countries combined! Take a look at the totally wacky U.S. sex laws that potentially make you a bedroom outlaw – By Lori Garcia
Sexaul intercourse in any position besides missionary is illegal in the nation’s capital
Oral sex is illegal in Indiana. Seriously.
Kissing for more than a minute is illegal in Halethorpe, Maryland.
It’s illegal to have sex in a walk-in meat freezer. People want to do that?
You must be married to have sex in Georgia; anything else is a crime.
Sex toys are illegal in Alabama. Yep, all of ‘em.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- I Hate My Job [PHOTOS]
- Ohio Faces A Battle Of The Bulge
- Homecare Giver Allegedly Admits To Stealing Jewelry Off Dying Woman’s Body
- 5 ‘God Soldiers’ Who Fell From Grace
- Cincinnati Police Changes Taser Policy
- Nathan Ivey Podcast: Nathan Talks to Author of “How I Broke My Addiction to White Women”
- Conspiracy Theory 101: Bill Cosby? Oprah Winfrey? Who Got Dave Chappelle’s Show Off the Air?