It turns out the Farmer’s Daughter restaurant in Sacramento, California, was not your typical dining establishment. Service was perfectly normal until it came time for dessert, when some patrons know to ask for the house “baked goods.” According to the Sacramento Bee, at an early morning raid this week, searchers discovered 80 pounds of marijuana in a back-room dispensary at the Farmer’s Daughter and at the owners’ home. READ MORE.
- How You Can Help Oklahoma
- Nearly 60 North Carolinians Arrested In Growing Protests
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion
- Chicago School Board Votes To Close Up To 50 Schools
- Governor Kasich Signs Statewide Internet Cafe Ban Into Law