We learned this week that the Ku Klux Klan organization applied to adopt one of georgia’s highways, as part of the state’s clean up programs. They in fact lost that bid. However, a legal challenge to the decision may be looming. Similar groups in other states have won legal battles after initially being turned down for highway cleanup programs, and it looks like the KKK will fight to have the initial decision overturned. READ MORE.
- WTH? Fashion Designer Promotes Slavery For Fashion?! [PHOTO]
- Politicians Lincoln Wished Would Run For Mayor This Year
- Jury Deliberations Underway in "Eye Blink" Murder Trial
- Cincinnati Streetcar Project On Life Support?
- Uni-ball Releases Racist Ad Mocking Incarcerated Black Men [VIDEO]
- Murder Suspects Arrested In Malcolm Shabazz Murder Case