Two maintenance workers, one a plumber, stopped working on the pipes in a Long Beach N.J. elementary school long enough to have some fun and tie up some 10 year old boys in the bathroom with yellow caution tape. The boys reported this to their teachers…The prosecutors office is now deciding whether to file charges. Read More
- Obama Loses Cool, Snaps At Staffers In Speech Mixup
- Police Sentinels Give Chief Craig....A Vote of No Confidence??
- Picture Of Wendy’s Employee Caught Eating From Frosty Dispenser Goes Viral
- Power Back On For Tri-State After Thursday Storms
- Tyler Perry Donates $50K to Man Paralyzed in Creek Rescue!
- 1230 The Buzz at Juneteenth