Fun Facts about Zola:
- First Job?–At Yankee stadium at the age of 14.
- Book currently reading?–a number of business and professional development books.
- Inspiration?–Her father (rest his soul). He instilled a sense of responsibility to and for the community. “Yes, I am my brother’s/sister’s keeper” says Zola. He also gave her a strong sense of economic prowess and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Most happiest when?–Being productive and helping others reach their full potential.
- Sister Speak: Meet Kim!
- Cops Say 10-Year-Old Beat Teacher Over Halloween Candy
- More People Are Getting E-Dumped By Facebook Or Text
- Obama’s Youngest Supporters Losing Zeal In Aiding His Re-Election
- Racial Pattern Found In Texas Death Penalty Sentencing