Roland Martin had an interesting conversation with a financial planner who claimed starting a business would be better than going to college. Take a listen to the interview below to hear his explanation. Let us know what you think: would you be better off using the money, you saved for college, to invest in starting a new business instead? Post your comments below.
- You Go! Mo’Nique Loses 80 Pounds, Notes Progress On Twitter
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion
- 125 M.P.H. Car Chase Ends Pretty Much How You'd Expect
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide