Talk about a windstorm of press and media attention. Laura Ingraham and Ed Schultz are at the forefront of our list of conversation topics today as news quickly spread about Schultz’s scathing comments about the conservative talk show host.
Schultz launched a verbal attack on her this week calling her a “right-wing slut.” BOOM! Didn’t see that one coming did you? Well, neither did Ingraham, but she sure did fire back. Not too long after Schultz’s comments came out on his radio show, MSNBC decided to suspend him for one week as punishment and just yesterday he issued an apology.
Find out what he said and what Laura Ingraham has done to respond via the links below. Do you think Schultz’s punishment is enough? Tell us below on the message board.
- Missouri to Release List of Missing Tornado Victims
- Lincoln Ware Broadcasts Live from the NAACP Office
- Arizona SWAT Team Kills Marine In Botched Raid
- CBC: GOP’s Decision To Eridicate Medicare Hurts Blacks Most
- Lincoln Ware’s Daily Video Blog