We’ve all heard of pushy stage moms who lurk behind the scenes running the show for their little stars in the making, but who ever heard of a mother who’s willing to do anything to make her child rich, beautiful and fabulous with plastic surgery?
Think twice because it’s not that rare. In fact, the ladies of “The View” found it so odd and unsettling when they heard about a mother who gave her 8-year-old daughter a botox treatment and even talked about their situation on the show.
The little girl who’s been turned into a pageant princess describes how painful the injections are that were administered by her mother. Sherri Shepherd spoke up saying things like this have just gone too far. What do you think? Are there self-esteem issues at play on either the mother’s end or the child’s end? What are your thoughts?
- Company Makes “Rambama” Toy To Honor Bin Laden Killing
- Win A Chance to Perform at the Soul Beach Music Festival
- Spreading The Love! Nigerian Man Has 107 Wives, 165 Children
- High-School Hoops Star Busted In Bronx Robbery
- Kirk Franklin “I Smile” Video Premiere